2011年7月5日 星期二

會說話的青蛙

按我分享
早上看到一篇有趣的笑話,趣味中帶點智慧,分享給大家。



A guy is 84 years old and loves to fish.

一個84歲的老先生喜歡釣魚。

 
He was sitting in his boat the other day when
he heard a voice say, ' Pick me up. '

一天,他坐在船上釣魚的當下聽到 一個聲音說:「把我拿起來。」 ! 

He looked around and couldn ' t see anyone.

他四處張望,卻四下無人。 他以為是他的幻覺。 

He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog.

他往水中定神一看, 那裡正有一隻青蛙浮在水面上

The man said, ' Are you talking to me? '

老先生問道:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
The frog said, ' Yes, I ' m talking to you.

青蛙回道:「對,就是我啊!」 

Pick me up then, kiss me and I ' ll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.

將我拿起來,吻我, 我就會變為你今生所見最漂亮的女人。
He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again, ' Pick me up. '

當他又聽到「把我拿起來」時,
I ' ll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous because I will be your bride! '

我確定你的朋友是既羨慕又嫉妒, 因為我即將成為你的新娘。

The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over,

picked it up carefully, and placed it in his front pocket.

老先生凝視青蛙片刻後,伸出手, 很小心地托起青蛙放入他前面的口袋裡。

The frog said, ' What, are you nuts? Didn ' t you hear what I said? 

I said kiss me and I will be your beautiful bride. ' 

青蛙說:「怎麼,你瘋啦?你沒聽我說嗎? 
我說,吻我,然後我就會成為你美麗的新娘。」


He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, 
'Nah, at my age I ' d rather have a talking frog. ' 

他撥開他的口袋,看著青蛙說: 「算了,以我這樣的年紀,  我寧願有一隻會說話的青蛙。」 





人到達一個年齡,清楚甚麼該要,甚麼不該要,是一種 智慧
 。

沒有留言:

張貼留言